African Travel Market -
An exhibition platform that brings together destinations, global buyers and sellers in the Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality business in Africa.
- The Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) markets and promotes the emirate’s commerce sector and are responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services including hotels establishments, tour operators, travel agents and all other tourism services.
- Nigerian travellers are a growing segment for Dubai Tourism and Dubai is aiming to forge new relations with media and travel trade in Nigeria.
- Dubai Tourism made a first-time presence at this year’s Akwaaba Travel Market (ATM) with aims to highlight Dubai as a shopping and family destination of choice
- Generate awareness of Dubai Tourism presence at African Travel market
- Coverage of Gala dinner.
- PR amplification of the 3 days exhibition in relevant media channels.
- Organise and amplify strategic meet and greet with key media stakeholders.
- Provide coverage and amplification services for all DTCM activations.
- Successful Public Relations and media management for external media stakeholders in line with client’s philosophy.
- Increased awareness for Dubai Tourism.