A leading PR firm in Nigeria is searching for its Web Designer.
Are you creative savvy? Can you write and edit content, design webpage layout, execute all visual design-stage from concept generation to final hand- off to engineering?
Then you are the one needed to join our team.
You must be young, talented, self motivated and able to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate should also be able to assess client’s need, create the look, layout and feature of a good website. He/She must have eye for well laid out and artful web design.
Portfolio include but not limited to the following:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Birth all design from conceptualization to final delivery
- Establish and promote design guidelines best practices and standards
- Create graphics and all media essentials for the web layout
- Ensure web design is friendly and user interactive
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Candidates should have minimum of 2- 3 years of proven work experience in a similar position, a first degree or web-design related training and certifications.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARING IS CARING, REMEMBER TO SHARE.