Royal Endorsement -
In identifying with its roots while embedding its brand proposition as the modern African contemporary drink; made by Africans for Africans, the brand paid courtesy visits to almost all the notable traditional rulers across Nigeria.
- Orijin is a vibrant yet rooted brand, it celebrates the modern African culture and embodies all that is alive and exciting in Africa today.
- In identifying with its roots while embedding its brand proposition as the Modern African Contemporary drink; made by Africans for Africans, the brand recently paid courtesy visits to almost all the notable traditional rulers across Nigeria.
- The royal fathers attested to the Orijinality of the brand and known pedigree of Guinness for delivering quality products.
- Develop and execute an impactful PR support to drive awareness among the relevant target groups.
- To communicate the brand’s intrinsic values and USP to the target audience and project Orijin as a herbal alcoholic drink that connects with African root and tradition.
- Manage the end to end logistics of brewery tour activity, aggregate media personnels and amplify PR communications across agreed media platforms.
- Agency facilitated the formal presentation of Orijin Ready to Drink (RTD) and Orijin bitters to the royal fathers.
- Agency ensured good coverage of the presentations and takeouts were executed across identified media partners, paid and earned media platforms.
- Feature articles/analysis were also published in tier one newspapers with photo and press release syndication in major papers across the country as well.
- The Orijin Awareness Campaign which consists of two major activities i.e. Visit to the Obas and the Brewery Tour was a timely and effective PR strategy for driving close association and brand affection with stakeholders; traditional rulers and consumers.
- This activity helps the consumers and stakeholders to identify and understand the brand proposition and how it celebrates cultural heritage in a modern and contemporary way.